quick update

Once again it has been a while since i've posted anything so I figure its about time for an update. since my last update I completed riding to all 48 states, all three coasts with a total of 31,000 miles.  Received a feature article in Cycle Source magazine, met countless amazing people and road an incredible amount of amazing roads. Folks ask me all the time: "what were the best roads", "whats the prettiest part of the country" and so on. I have this to say- Every part of this country has something worth seeing and people worth meeting, I have yet to ride through and "ugly" area and there is no area and wouldn't happily return to. That being said, here are some pics to check out. Also, I've updated my technology in order to ease my ability to maintain this blog so keep checking back!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paris to Portugal to Italy to Germany

Southbound and Down

Where in the world are we?